Rose Grand Cru is an exclusive selection of Olivastra Seggianese olives coming from a single olive grove of centuries-old trees. A very limited production, whose scent is characterized by clear notes of rose petal. Excellent on oysters.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: “Olivastra Seggianese”
- Harvest year: 2021
- Cultivar: Olivastra Seggianese 100%
- Harvest system: manual with facilitators
- Harvest time: mainly in the months of October and November
- Extraction system: Franci Oil-mill, modern continuous system
- Appearance: clear and filtered
- Density: medium fluidity
- Colour: golden yellow
- Fragrance: Net olive fruity scent, fresh and delicate characteristic of Olivastra, pungent vegetal aromas and strong floral notes of rose petal.
- Taste: Delicate, with balanced herbaceous and fruit fragrances, it starts with a sweet base followed by a spicy charge of medium intensity.
- Use: Raw on carpaccio and fish tartare and on delicate dishes. Excellent on Oyster Royale.
- Top Score 95/100, Olivastra Seggianese Rose Grand Cru, Extravoglio Guide 2021
- Grande Olio Award, Rose Olivastra Seggianese, “Guida agli Extravergini”, Slow Food Editore 2021
- Tre Foglie, Rose Monocultivar Olivastra Seggianese, Gambero Rosso Guide Oli d’Italia 2021
- 5 Gocce Award– Rose Grand Cru – Guide “L’Olio”, Bibenda Editore 2021
- “Extra Quality Olive Oil” Mention, Rose Grand Cru Olivastra Seggianese – Il Magnifico 2018 National Competition
- 3 Foglie Rosse, Rose Grand Cru Olivastra Seggianese, Guide “Olii d’Italia”, Gambero Rosso 2018
- 5 Gocce Award – Rose Grand Cru Olivastra Seggianese – Guide “L’Olio”, Bibenda Editore 2018
- Top Score 95/100, Rose Olivastra Seggianese, Extravoglio Guide 2018