Last updated: 24/02/2020
pursuant to current legislation on the protection of personal data
EU Reg. 2016/679 GDPR and Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions), we wish to inform you that the processing of your personal data is carried out correctly and transparently, for lawful purposes and protecting your privacy and your rights. Therefore, in compliance with the aforementioned legislation, and in particular in compliance with art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679, we provide the following information:
The treatments are carried out both by electronic means (also through our website: www.frantoiofranci.it) and with the aid of paper means for the performance of the services.
Nature of the data processed
If you register among our contacts or if you request news or buy our products, we will process your personal and fiscal data, as well as the economic data that are necessary for the conduct of relations between you and our company. Generally, we do not process any sensitive or judicial data, but if this becomes necessary we will only do so by asking for your consent first. Purpose and method of performance of services management of customer relations: search for new customers on the market; budgeting; execution of the service, also by means of third parties (carriers); payment management, also with the use of bank / financial / third parties; billing; fulfillment of legal obligations for the conservation of the company’s accounting records (invoices) for the ten-year term prescribed by the Italian law in force.
Customer relationship management: Customers are of different types:
– With express consent, the customer may be asked for authorization to publish his image on social networks, or on the company website for advertising purposes.
The Frantoio Franci s.r.l. processes the above data for:
1) receiving requests for information and quotes receiving orders and performing contracted services. Since these are treatments necessary for the definition of the contractual agreement and for its subsequent implementation, your consent is not required. In case of refusal to provide personal data we will not be able to confirm the reservation or provide the requested services (art.6, par.1, letter b) EU Reg. 2016/679).
Due to the different types of customers / data subjects, the following data are normally required
– private: private customers can buy or directly at the store located at the headquarters, in Loc. Montenero Castel del Piano (GR), or by sending the request by e-mail. In this case the requested data
are name and surname; shipping address; e-mail; phone number;
– restaurants and small shops. The data requested are: name and surname / company name; registered office and shipping address, if different; CF./P.Iva; e-mail; phone number;
– large retailers. The data requested are: name and surname / company name; registered office and shipping address, if different; Iva; e-mail; phone number;
– industry. The data requested are: name and surname / company name; registered office and shipping address, if different; Iva; e-mail; phone number;
– abroad (private individuals, small businesses, distributors). The data requested are: name and surname / company name; registered office and shipping address, if different; CF./P.Iva; e-mail; phone number.
2) Only the fiscal receipt is issued to the private customer who purchases at the direct sales point, without asking for any data; an invoice is issued to the business client and private individual who places an order with home delivery. For these purposes, the processing is carried out without the need to acquire your consent. The data are processed by us and by our representatives and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. The data acquired for these purposes are kept by us for the time required by current legislation (10 years and even more in the case of tax assessments)
3) Management of product shipments with the use of couriers and shippers. The data are processed by us and by the use of couriers and shippers. The data are processed by us and by our representatives and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal, our representatives are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the services requested for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the requested services. 6, par. 1, lett. b) EU Reg. 2016/679.
4) payment management, also through banking / financial third parties. The data are processed by us and by us also through third parties banking / financial. The data are processed by us and by our agents and are commissioned and are communicated externally only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to disclosure to the outside only in compliance with legal obligations. In case of refusal to provide the data necessary for the aforementioned obligations, we will not be able to provide you with the services requested art. 6, par. 1, lett. b) EU Reg. 2016/679).
5) if there is a prevalent legitimate interest of the owner (for example the need to use payment orders and the following executive procedure in case of non-payment by the customer) for the experiment of the related actions it is not necessary to acquire the consent of the interested party , pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f) EU Reg. 2016/679.
6) in the event that the processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest, the consent of the interested party is not required, in accordance with the provision referred to in art. 6, par. 1, lett. e) EU Reg. 2016/679.
7) with your express consent, your data may be used for the purpose of sending advertising material, special offers and for other forms of marketing special offers and for other forms of direct marketing (art.6, par.6, par. 1, letter a) and art. 7 EU Reg. 2016/679 art. 130 of the Privacy Code).
Duration of treatment
The data are processed until the complete execution of the service and also thereafter, in fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes.
Data voluntarily provided by the interested party.
In the event that you choose to make the payment in one of the forms of making the payment in one of the forms provided (bank transfer, credit cards, debit cards, bank checks and cash), in addition to the data required to proceed with billing, you will be kept to give us all the data necessary for the performance of these practices. Failure to communicate even some of these data also makes it impossible to perform the service in the required manner.
The express and voluntary sending of data by filling in the forms specifically prepared on our website entails our subsequent acquisition of the same data. All the data requested is necessary for us to respond to your requests and / or fulfill the performance that you request from us. Specific summary information is prepared and / or displayed on the individual pages of the site used for carrying out the particular services on request.
Obligation or right to provide data and consequences of any refusal.
The data requested from time to time are necessary for us to be able to carry out the agreed services: their failure to provide all or part of them consequently makes it impossible to give rise to the performance of the service itself.
While browsing our site, or during your telephone / telematic contacts or even in the case of a direct visit, you may also be required to communicate further data that are not strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the main service (sale of products from marketed by us), but become so for the execution of any accessory services that will be represented from time to time. Their failure to provide information is assessed on a case-by-case basis, and determines the consequent decisions according to the importance we recognize to the data requested but not supplied by you.
Whenever we intend to offer you an accessory service, we will promptly describe the aims pursued and express consent will be requested. Failure to provide the data required for a specific service or failure to release the relative and consequent consent to their use does not affect the possibility of requesting and consenting to the provision of other various accessory services (nor, even less, does it prevent or exclude the main service ).
Communication and dissemination of the collected data.
The data collected is not “disseminated” by us, in other words, it is not disclosed to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making it available or consultation; they can, however, be “communicated” by us, that is, they are given knowledge of one or more specific subjects, in particular:
– the companies entrusted with the transport / shipment of the goods;
– subjects who can access the data in fulfillment of a legal obligation, within the limits established by the law itself;
– the credit and / or financial institution, if payment by electronic money is required;
– the partner companies, if consent has been given to the sending of advertising and direct marketing by the same.
Frantoio Franci s.r.l.,
in the person of the legal representative Giorgio Franci
registered office: Loc. Montenero d’Orcia- Castel del Piano (GR),
Via Achille Grandi 5
CF. and VAT number: 00067210534
Telephone / fax: +39.0564.954000
pec e-mail: email@example.com
The Data Controller and / or the Data Processor declare themselves available to meet the requests of the interested party, however we warn that it is not always possible to physically delete information relating to interactions that have occurred and any past transactions and / or reservations.
Data subjects can exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the interested party has the right to:
– withdraw consent at any time. The interested party can always withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data previously expressed art. 13, par. 2, lett. c) EU Reg. 2016/679;
– object to the processing of your data. The interested party may object to the processing of their data in the cases referred to in art. 21 EU Reg. 2016/679;
– access your data. The interested party has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed (art. 15 EU Reg. 2016/679);
– verify and request correction. The interested party can verify the correctness of their data and request its updating or correction (art. 16 EU Reg. 2016/679);
– obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their data. In this case, we will not process the data for any other purpose other than their conservation (art.18 EU Reg. 2016/679);
– obtain the cancellation or removal of your personal data. When certain conditions are met, the interested party may request the cancellation of their data by the Data Controller (art. 17 EU Reg. 2016/679). In these cases, we will certainly cancel them in the shortest time.
– receive your data or have it transferred to another holder (data portability). The interested party has the right to receive their data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party, on a contract of which the interested party is a part or on contractual measures connected to it (art.20 EU Reg. 2016/679 );
– propose a complaint to the Guarantor or appeal to the judicial authority. The interested party can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority (art. 77 EU Reg. 2016/679) or act in court (art. 79 EU Reg. 2016/679).
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a text file saved on the user’s computer when he accesses a website with the aim of providing information each time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the website visited. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the latter’s computer, and will be reread and updated whenever the user returns to the site. In this way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites on his terminal (“third party” cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the methods defined by them. Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. temporary ones and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiry or cancellation by the user). Based on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information on users who access a web page. These so-called technical cookies are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent. Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its functioning. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website and help to understand any difficulty that the user encounters in using. Profiling cookies
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their web browsing and consumption movements and habits (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising targeted and personalized services. In this case we speak of profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and of the national legislation in force.
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website managers or servers other than this website. We speak, in these cases, of the so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user’s free informed consent.
Types of cookies used by our site