Rose Grand Cru is an exclusive selection of Olivastra Seggianese olives coming from a single olive grove of centuries-old trees. A very limited production, whose scent is characterized by clear notes of rose petal. Excellent on oysters.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil: “Olivastra Seggianese”
- Variety of olives: 100% Olivastra Seggianese
- Harvest system: manual with facilitators
- Harvest time: mainly in the months of October and November
- Extraction system: Franci Oil-mill, modern continuous system
- Appearance: clear and filtered
- Density: medium fluidity
- Colour: golden yellow
- Fragrance: Light fruity, clear scent of olives, fresh and delicate, typical of Olivastra, strong hints of vegetable with clear hints of artichoke and slight hints of banana.
- Taste: delicate, well-rounded, with well-balanced fruity and herbaceous flavours, very light and elegant. Initially with sweet sensation on the palate, which develops into a medium peppery intensity. Beautifully harmonious and elegant complexity with a spicy and fresh finish.
- Use: fresh on mushroom appetizers, boiled lobster, seafood salad, chickpea soup, fish couscous, fresh cheese, bakery products. Excellent as raw artichoke dip, for home-made mayonnaise, oil-preserved vegetables and baking.
- “Extra Quality Olive Oil” Mention, Rose Grand Cru Olivastra Seggianese – Il Magnifico 2018 National Competition
- 3 Foglie Rosse, Rose Grand Cru Olivastra Seggianese, Guide “Olii d’Italia”, Gambero Rosso 2018
- 5 Gocce Award – Rose Grand Cru Olivastra Seggianese – Guide “L’Olio”, Bibenda Editore 2018